No records to show with your search. Please refine.
Struggling in specific areas? Work through your child’s challenges with the right support.
Extra motivation?Support to keep your child on track and reengage their mind.
Ready to extend?Challenge your child to reach their full potential.
At this program we help your kids to solve mathematical problems related to their textbooks. Moreover, our tutors ensure that every kids can learn mathematics with fun.
Counting and Cardinality
- Know number names and the count sequence.
- Count to tell the number of objects.
- Compare numbers.
Operations and Algebraic Thinking
- Understand addition as putting together and adding to, and understand subtraction as taking apart and taking from.
Number and Operations in Base Ten
- Work with numbers 11-19 to gain foundations for place value.
Measurement and Data
- Describe and compare measurable attributes.
- Classify objects and count the number of objects in each category
- Identify and describe shapes.
- Analyze, compare, create, and compose shapes.
- Make sense of problems and persevere in solving them.
- Reason abstractly and quantitatively.
- Construct viable arguments and critique the reasoning of others.
- Model with mathematics.
- Use appropriate tools strategically.
- Attend to precision.
- Look for and make use of structure.
- Look for and express regularity in repeated reasoning.